Chick-fil-A Team Member
We're looking for our next great Front of House Team Members at Chick-fil-A Atlantic & Hodges!
As a FOH Team Member, you will welcome & greet guests, take and prepare customer orders in either the front counter or drive-thru, maintain cleanliness in the counter and dining room, observe health and sanitation guidelines, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know! Successful Team Members will conduct themselves in a positive attitude and truthful character demonstrating 2nd mile service to every guest who visits our restaurant.
BOH Team Member, you will support the kitchen team, assemble food & drink orders quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly and fun environment. Chick-fil-A is an opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. We are looking for both full-time and part-time team members. Team members must be available a variety of weekdays and on both Friday and Saturday. We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented, friendly and honest people. Perks of being a Chick-fil-A Team Member include flexible hours, competitive pay and a positive atmosphere!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Scholarships and Discounted Tuition Via Corporate Partnerships - Two is better than one. That's why, each year, Chick-fil-A awards two types of scholarships to Team Members. The Inspiration Scholarships ($25,000) and Leadership Scholarships ($2,500) can be used at any accredited two- or four-year college, university or technical/vocational school.
- Must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date
- Must be available to work 3 days (minimum) a week
- Must be available to work one opening or closing shift per week
- Must be available to work on weekends (Fri-Saturday)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication skills required
- Works in hot, noisy and fast paced environment
- Mobility required during shifts
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly and efficiently
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_CAAH_91A93610-653C-4B35-BC9F-C7E9928CA1C2_21985239